We spent some time discussing a new export method for animations that focusses on using low-poly versions of the models to define animation muscle. We reworked some animations to work with our new character model and created several new celebration animations for the player to use in victory and defeat.
We added new portraits to the character select and loading screen. These are sharper and more stylish than our placeholder concept art.
To aid the game running on lower end machines, the spectators can now be turned off from the graphics options menu.
In preparation for Early Access, we have created a system for creating releasable builds across all three platforms. Version numbers are incremented automatically and we have created a reliable method to distribute beta builds to testers before releasing them to the public. We also made changes to our Exhibition build to make it compatible with our new input system.
We finished our illustrative work for the Early Access release, resulting in several promotional images to use on steam and a large poster image to use at exhibitions.
We also created a trailer for Early Access promotion which is composed of gameplay and cutscene footage cut to fit our title screen music. Recording this was fun, requiring a group of players to record several matches and then choosing which matches were the most stylish and competitive.
Fixed null reference when using a non-recognised pad type.
Fixed John model weights.
Fix issue where disc might not trigger score boost.
Fixed issue where buttons on the main menu stick out the sides of the menu panel.